Los Angeles, USA, March 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Emerging Drugs for the Acute Lung Injury Treatment: A Focus on Recent Clinical Trials
A multitude of Clinical Trials Explore Acute Lung Injury Treatments as many dominant players such as Apeiron Biologics, Asklepion Pharmaceuticals, Viela Bio, ReAlta Life Sciences, Cantex Pharmaceuticals, and others are developing therapies.
DelveInsight’s “Acute Lung Injury Pipeline Insight” report provides comprehensive insights about 50+ companies and 50+ pipeline drugs in the Acute Lung Injury pipeline landscapes. It comprises Acute Lung Injury pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products. It also includes the Acute Lung Injury therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type and further highlights the inactive Acute Lung Injury pipeline products.
Some of the significant features of the Acute Lung Injury Pipeline Report
- To date, the most significant advances in the supportive care of lung injury patients have been associated with improved ventilator management. Several clinical trials have shown that many pharmacologic strategies have not been effective in reducing mortality. Recent advances in understanding Acute Lung Injury pathophysiology have led to investigations of numerous potential pharmacologic treatments.
- In August 2016, Asklepion Pharmaceuticals initiated a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study, which will compare the efficacy and safety of L-citrulline versus placebo in subjects undergoing surgery for congenital heart defects. And, in July 2019, Asklepion Pharmaceuticals concluded enrollment of Phase III trial.
- Chimerix, a biopharmaceutical company initiated a Phase II/III clinical trial in June, 2020 for to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Dociparstat sodium (DSTAT) in patients with Acute Lung Injury (ALI) due to COVID-19. DSTAT is a glycosaminoglycan derivative of heparin with robust anti-inflammatory properties. Chimerix completes enrolment in its phase II part of phase II/III trial for acute lung injury. The Phase 2 portion of the study will enroll 24 subjects to confirm the maximum safe dose and then expand it to 50 patients at the selected dose. Contingent upon positive results, the Phase 3 portion of the study will enroll approximately 450 subjects.
Get an overview of pipeline landscape @ Acute Lung Injury Clinical Trial Analysis
Acute Lung Injury is a lung inflammation that develops in response to various pulmonary and generalized acute diseases.
Acute Lung Injury Treatment is based on both ventilatory and non-ventilatory strategies. To date, the most significant advances in the supportive care of lung injury patients have been associated with improved ventilator management. Several clinical trials have shown that many pharmacologic strategies have not been effective in reducing mortality. Recent advances in understanding Acute Lung Injury pathophysiology have led to investigations of numerous potential pharmacologic treatments.
|1||Pirfenidone||AFT Pharmaceuticals; Beijing Continent Pharmaceutical; Il Dong; InterMune; Justus Liebig University Giessen; National Institute for Health Research; Roche; Shanghai Genomics; Shionogi; Stanford University; the University of California at San Francisco; University of Liverpool; University of Manchester||Collagen inhibitors; Cytokine inhibitors||Phase II
|2||Atibuclimab||ICOS Corporation; Implicit Bioscience; University of Washington||CD14 antigen inhibitors||Phase II|
|3||ALT 836||Altor BioScience Corporation||Factor IX inhibitors; Factor X inhibitors||Phase II|
|4||Dociparstat sodium||Cantex Pharmaceuticals; Chimerix||Cathepsin G inhibitors; Chemokine CXCL12 inhibitors; CXCR4 receptor antagonists; HMGB1 protein inhibitors; Leucocyte elastase inhibitors; P selectin inhibitors; Platelet factor 4 inhibitors||Phase II/III|
|5||Alvelestat||Allegheny Singer Research Institute; AstraZeneca; Mereo BioPharma; National Cancer Institute (USA)||Leucocyte elastase inhibitors||Phase I/II|
- Coverage: Global
- Major Players: 50+ Key Players
- Prominent Players: Apeiron Biologics, Asklepion Pharmaceuticals, Viela Bio, ReAlta Life Sciences, AFT Pharmaceuticals, Roche, Implicit Bioscience, Altor BioScience Corporation, Cantex Pharmaceuticals, Chimerix, AstraZeneca, Mereo BioPharma, Apeptico Forschung und Entwicklung GmbH, Aevi Genomic Medicine, LLC, Theravance Biopharma, GlaxoSmithKline, Genentech, Inc., Athersys, Inc., Windtree Therapeutics, Exvastat Ltd., MediciNova, XORTX Therapeutics, Radikal Therapeutics, Aqualung Theraputics, GEn1E Lifesciences, Inc., Angion Biomedica Corp., Qx Therapeutics, Trevena, Inc. and many others.
- Key Drugs Profiles: 50+ Products
- Acute Lung Injury Therapies Late-stage (Phase III)
- Acute Lung Injury Therapies Mid-stage (Phase II)
- Acute Lung Injury Therapies Early-stage (Phase I)
- Acute Lung Injury Pre-clinical stage and Discovery candidates
- Discontinued and Inactive candidates
- Molecule Types:
- Small Molecule
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Gene therapy
- Mechanism of Action:
- Leucocyte elastase inhibitors
- CD14 antigen inhibitors
- Factor X, Factor IX inhibitors
- Cytokine inhibitors
- Chemokine inhibitors
- Platelet factor 4 inhibitors
- AT1 receptor agonist
- CXCR4 receptor antagonists
- Route of Administration:
- Product Types:
Key Questions regarding Current Acute Lung Injury Treatment Landscape and Emerging Therapies Answered in the Pipeline Report
- What are the current options for Acute Lung Injury treatment?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Acute Lung Injury?
- How many are Acute Lung Injury emerging therapies in the early-stage, mid-stage, and late stages of development to treat Acute Lung Injury?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, and significant licensing activities that will impact the Acute Lung Injury market?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of Acute Lung Injury?
- What are the current novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action, and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing Acute Lung Injury therapies?
- What are the critical designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Acute Lung Injury?
- How many patents are granted and pending for emerging therapies to treat Acute Lung Injury?
Table of Contents
|1||Acute Lung Injury Report Introduction|
|2||Acute Lung Injury Executive Summary|
|3||Acute Lung Injury Overview|
|4||Acute Lung Injury Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment|
|5||Acute Lung Injury Pipeline Therapeutics|
|6||Acute Lung Injury Late Stage Products (Phase III)|
|6.1||L-citrulline: Asklepion Pharmaceuticals|
|7||Acute Lung Injury Mid Stage Products (Phase II)|
|7.1||Dociparstat sodium: Cantex Pharmaceuticals|
|7.2||APN-01: Apeiron Biologics|
|8||Acute Lung Injury Early Stage Products (Phase I)|
|8.1||VIB-7734: Viela Bio|
|9||Acute Lung Injury Therapeutic Assessment|
|10||Acute Lung Injury Inactive Products|
|11||Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Acute Lung Injury Analysis|
|12||Acute Lung Injury Key Companies|
|13||Acute Lung Injury Key Products|
|14||Acute Lung Injury Unmet Needs|
|15||Acute Lung Injury Market Drivers and Barriers|
|16||Acute Lung Injury Future Perspectives and Conclusion|
|17||Acute Lung Injury Analyst Views|
Get customized pipeline report @ Acute Lung Injury Drugs Pipeline Report
DelveInsight’s Acute Kidney Injury Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and an understanding of historical epidemiology.
DelveInsight’s Acute Renal Failure (ARF)- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and a depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight’s Tinea Pedis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and a depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight’s Trichotillomania- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and an in-depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight’s Athlete’s foot-Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030 report deliver an in-depth understanding of the Athlete’s foot, historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight’s Urothelial Carcinoma – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and a depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight’s Follicular Lymphoma – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides an in-depth understanding of historical l and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Contact Us: Shruti Thakur firstname.lastname@example.org +1(919)321-6187 www.delveinsight.com